35th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions 2017Theme: A ROADMAP FOR NIGERIA'S OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN A DIVERSIFYING ECONOMY
Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Date: 19 - 23 November, 2017
We wish to inform you that 2017 NAPE Conference abstract submission has closed.
Closing date for submission of abstract - 7th July 2017
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your best practices and learnings with the largest gathering of Geoscientists in sub-Saharan Africa.
Attendees at the NAPE Annual Conference include Managing Directors of oil producing and service companies, Geosciences subject matter experts from the industry and academia, HR and recruitment companies.
1. Nigerian Oil and Gas Business Environment in a diversifying economy
2. The Evolving Global Energy Mix and How Nigeria Can Participate For Growth and Development
3. Reserves replacement & growth: what strategies, what action?
4. Maximizing Production & Profitability through Innovative Cost Effective Reservoir Management Strategies
5. Frontier Exploration Plays: Niger Delta deep potential and Inland basins
1. Short Courses
2. All Convention Luncheon
3. Pre-Conference Workshop
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Only ONLINE SUBMISSIONS are allowed to submit your abstracts for the NAPE 2017 International Conference and Exhibition.
Submission Deadline - July 7, 2017.
2. We strongly recommend that all abstracts be submitted as MS word document
3. All authors are also requested to send an email to the underlisted for confirmation of abstract submission
2017 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Online registration from now until August 18, 2017: N45,000
Registration (Online, Cash, Cheques) from August 19 to September 8, 2017:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N55, 000
Research Institutions: N30,000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N10,000
Registration after September 8th, 2017 and at the Conference Venue:
NAPE members (Financially up-to-date registered member): N60,000
Research Institutions: N35,000
Students (Financially up-to-date registered member): N15,000
Online Registration: Registration fees are payable online with the link: http://payments.nape.org.ng/confpayments.php
For payments, the NAPE bank account details are:
Account Name: Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists
Account Number: 0009381477
Sort/Swift Code: 058152162
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (GTB) 49A, Marina Branch, Lagos.
For enquiries, please contact the Executive Director, Mrs. Esther Adeniyi, NAPE Secretariat, 47A Femi Okunnu Housing estate, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos.
2016 NAPE 34TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITIONS
Theme : NIGERIAN OIL & GAS INDUSTRY - TACKLING OUR REALITIES
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria.
Date: November 13 - 17, 2016
Abstracts were submitted online in a variety of topics including
• E&P Geoscience Challenges
• Petroleum Exploration Case Studies
• Unconventional Resources
• Drilling and Smart Drilling
• Advances in Geophysics
• Reservoir Geoscience and Management
• Geophysical Reservoir Characterization
• HSE People and Policies
2015 NAPE 33rd Annual International Conference & Exhibitions
2015 CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
Conference Date: November 8 – 12, 2015
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria
For details of the 2015 First Call for Abstracts, Click Here.
Find below links to the various NAPE 2015 Conference Events showing the pictures from the NAPE AICE Events.
13. Post Conference Technical Workshop Pictures
Theme: “GLOBAL ENERGY DYNAMICS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR NIGERIA’S ENERGY AND ECONOMIC SECURITY”
1. Government Policies and Implications for the Growth of the Oil and Gas Industry
2. Strategies for Balancing Nigeria’s Energy Trade
3. Enhanced Oil Recovery and Advances in Reservoir Management: Challenges and Opportunities
4. Exploring New Play Concepts: Deep Plays and Subtle Traps
5. Exploring the Peri-cratonic Basins of West Africa – Establishing a Regional Strategic Energy Advantage
6. Technology Application for Cost Efficiency and operational Competitiveness: Recent Advances
Conference Date: November 9 – 13, 2014
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Theme: “THE FUTURE OF HYDROCARBON EXPLORATION: DRILLING DEEPER, SEARCHING WIDER”
The NAPE 2014 International Conference was held from 9th - 13th November, 2014
1. Play diversity, characterization and operational challenges of HPHT and Deep Plays
2. Frontier Exploration and Analogues: Gulf of Guinea and West Africa Transform Margin Basins
3. Emerging Technologies and Commercialization Strategies for Deep-Water Plays
4. Searching Wider and Portfolio Growth: New exploration targets in brown field conventional play
5. Portfolio Growth and diversification: Hydrocarbon Potential of Inland Basins and exploration strategies
6. Technology, Health, Safety and Environmental Challenges in Hydrocarbon Exploration.