The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists invites you to participate in the 31st Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (ICE) 2013.
Theme: Stimulating Exploration and Reserves Growth in a Maturing Basin
Date: 10th - 14th November, 2013
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
Sub - Themes
1. Seismic technologies and the development of new play concepts; rock physics models: characterization and prediction of rock properties from surface and subsurface data.
2. Contending and competing exploration technologies, how far and how well?
3. Reservoir management strategies for sustained production and improved recovery primary recovery.
4. Technology application and exploitation of small accumulations.
5. Policy initiative for enhanced exploration and reserve growth.
For the Submission of Abstracts Online, Click Here.
For Information on Abstracts submission, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 First Circular, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Final Call For Abstracts & Conference Information, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Conference Sub-Theme Narratives, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Short Short Courses, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Exhibition Prospectus, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Presentation Guidelines, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 University Exhibition Scheme, Click Here.
For the Exhibition Floor Plan, Click Here.
For Lagos State Hotel Information, Click Here.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists is thanking you for your participation at the 30th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions held at the Eko Hotel & Suites between 11 - 15 November, 2012. The Theme of the Conference was "Nigeria Oil & Gas Exploration: The next frontier"
SUB - THEMES:
1. The Next Giant Fields: Where are they?
2. Overcoming Pressure Limitations
3. Technology for the Next Frontier
4. Creating an Enabling Business Environment/Incentives
5. Gas Development as a Catalyst for Increased Exploration
Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 November 2013 17:34