Conference Date: November 9 – 13, 2014
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Theme: “THE FUTURE OF HYDROCARBON EXPLORATION: DRILLING DEEPER, SEARCHING WIDER”
June 2, 2014: Completed Abstracts Received
July 1, 2014: Notice of Acceptance to be sent out
July 18, 2014: Deadline for Exhibition Subscription
July 25, 2014: Submission of Extended Abstract of a maximum of 6(A4) pages of accepted paper mandatory
August 1, 2014: Deadline for submission of Exhibitors profiles
August 29, 2014: Submission of Full Paper
NAPE International Conferece from 9th - 13th November, 2014
1. Play diversity, characterization and operational challenges of HPHT and Deep Plays
2. Frontier Exploration and Analogues: Gulf of Guinea and West Africa Transform Margin Basins
3. Emerging Technologies and Commercialization Strategies for Deep-Water Plays
4. Searching Wider and Portfolio Growth: New exploration targets in brown field conventional play
5. Portfolio Growth and diversification: Hydrocarbon Potential of Inland Basins and exploration strategies
6. Technology, Health, Safety and Environment
Online and Onsite Registration Details will be communicated to you soon
First Call for Abstracts will be published soon
Sponsorship opportunities exist in Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Patron categories
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists thank you for your participation in the 31st Annual International Conference and Exhibitions (ICE) 2013.
Theme: Stimulating Exploration and Reserves Growth in a Maturing Basin
Date: 10th - 14th November, 2013
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos Nigeria.
Sub - Themes
1. Seismic technologies and the development of new play concepts; rock physics models: characterization and prediction of rock properties from surface and subsurface data.
2. Contending and competing exploration technologies, how far and how well?
3. Reservoir management strategies for sustained production and improved recovery primary recovery.
4. Technology application and exploitation of small accumulations.
5. Policy initiative for enhanced exploration and reserve growth.
For the NAPE 2013 First Circular, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Final Call For Abstracts & Conference Information, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Conference Sub-Theme Narratives, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Short Short Courses, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Exhibition Prospectus, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 Presentation Guidelines, Click Here.
For the NAPE 2013 University Exhibition Scheme, Click Here.
The Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists is thanking you for your participation at the 30th Annual International Conference and Exhibitions held at the Eko Hotel & Suites between 11 - 15 November, 2012. The Theme of the Conference was "Nigeria Oil & Gas Exploration: The next frontier"
SUB - THEMES:
1. The Next Giant Fields: Where are they?
2. Overcoming Pressure Limitations
3. Technology for the Next Frontier
4. Creating an Enabling Business Environment/Incentives
5. Gas Development as a Catalyst for Increased Exploration
Last Updated on Monday, 24 March 2014 12:36